Crunchy Mango, Blackberry & Arugula SaladJun 16, 2022
Combine sweet mango with crunchy sprouts and chickpeas over a bed of arugula, then finish off with a drizzle of creamy tahini and a sprinkle of edamame for extra protein and you've got the perfect salad to enjoy on warm summer nights.
Sprouts are the germinated form of seeds, nuts, beans, and grains achieved by soaking them in water. Sprouted foods are easier to digest and gentler on blood sugar. Their vitamins and minerals are more bioavailable too, which means your body does a better job absorbing them!
Crunchy Mango, Blackberry & Arugula Salad
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: n/a
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Seapoint farms frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tbsp. feta cheese
- Handful of sprouts
- 1/4 cup Biena Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
- 4 tbsp. stirred tahini (sesame seed butter)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Divide ingredients and layer on two plates in the order listed.
Your Weekly Sprout!
Enter your email address below to receive my weekly tips on how to sprout your seed of well-being!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.