Egg-Stuffed Avocado BoatsMay 30, 2022
Looking for a quick, balanced, satisfying, economical, and delicious breakfast or lunch that costs a mere $3.58 to prepare? Introducing Egg-Stuffed Avocado Boats!
Check this out:
And, if you hard-boil the eggs ahead of time, you'll cut down on prep time too!
Compare this meal to your daily $3.65 Starbucks Caffe Latte (the one you don’t think twice about).
PS: For perfect hard-boiled eggs:
Place eggs in a pot of cold water and heat on stove over medium-heat until gently boiling. Boil for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and cover pot with lid for an additional 10 minutes.
Egg-Stuffed Avocado Boats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: n/a
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced lengthwise and seed removed
- 2 tbsp. prepared hummus
- 1 large pasture-raised egg, hard boiled and diced
- A dash of smoked paprika (optional but amazing)
- In a small bowl, combine hummus and chopped egg.
- Stuff each avocado half with filling, sprinkle with smoked paprika, and dig in!
Your Weekly Sprout!
Enter your email address below to receive my weekly tips on how to sprout your seed of well-being!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.