Strawberry Lemon Breakfast "Pudding"Mar 07, 2022
This isn't your ordinary pudding! Strawberry Lemon Breakfast "Pudding" is made with blended chia seeds, which means it's so much better for you. These tiny little seeds are rich in omega-3 fats, a type of anti-inflammatory fat that we don't get nearly enough of in our western diet.
But don't let the "healthy" label fool you because this tart yet sweet make-ahead dairy-free pudding is simply bursting with flavor! Top with nuts, hemp seeds, and a sprinkle of coconut flakes and enjoy for breakfast or lunch while on the go!
You're going to love the simplicity of this recipe too! Just toss all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until the chia seeds are broken down.
Strawberry Lemon Breakfast "Pudding"
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Passive time: 4 hours
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced and stems removed
- 1 small lemon, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and process until chia seeds are broken down and blended.
- Transfer contents to mason jar and secure with lid. Refrigerate for four hours or overnight.
- Top with nuts, seeds, or unsweetened coconut flakes.
Your Weekly Sprout!
Enter your email address below to receive my weekly tips on how to sprout your seed of well-being!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.