11-Day Sprout! Program
Click on the video below for a sneak peek into the 11-Day SPROUT! program.
The 11-Day SPROUT! program is for individuals who are:
- Looking for a way out of the dieting trap.
- Seeking health and well-being but are unable to achieve it because they are stuck in an unhealthy relationship with food.
- Desiring a peaceful relationship with their food, body, and health.
- Open to connecting with themselves on a deeper level.
This last point is an important one to consider because the 11-Day SPROUT! program is spiritually-based. It doesn’t tell you what to believe, but rather offers gentle food for thought to help you connect with who you really are.
If this sounds like you, read on to learn how you can benefit from the 11-Day SPROUT! program...
The 11-Day SPROUT! program will help you:
- Establish a healthy relationship with your food.
Put an end to food obsession.
Learn how to listen to your body and tap into its true needs.
Crave life-giving food (without banishing your all-time favorites).
Gain energy and vitality through the practice of nine wholesome food habits.
Experience “first day enthusiasm” every day.
Experience the inner pull to choose more life-giving foods, drink more water, and get enough rest and exercise.
Make food choices with a mindset of abundance rather than deprivation.
Learn how to make disempowering emotions work for you rather than against you.
Quiet your “head hunger” and understand the real cause of strong urges to eat when not hungry.
If this sounds like the answer to what you've been seeking, read on to learn more about the 11-Day SPROUT! program...
"First day enthusiasm"
Think back to the last time you accomplished something you were really proud of. Maybe you improved your fitness level or got on the path to healthier eating. Something came over you in the very beginning didn’t it?
I refer to it as “first day enthusiasm”. A can-do, nothing-can-stop-me feeling.
You were super motivated, set a goal and got to working on it. Day after day you took steps towards reaching that goal: you went to the gym, changed out the junk food for health food.
What was that feeling? You may even be feeling it right now. What is it that is coursing through your veins, perking up your ears and making you feel the way you feel right now?
It’s called inspiration.
Years ago I was introduced to a quote on what it means to be inspired. It comes from the ancient Indian sage Patanjali:
Maybe the extraordinary “project” that inspired you was a desire to improve your health. The feeling that came with it was inspiration. In this state of inspiration, your mind transcended all limitations and dormant forces came alive to assist you.
You held onto that feeling for a while and made some changes in your food choices...but then after a week or two, you lost it. Feelings of resistance started creeping in, and although you really wanted to make healthier choices, you were unable to break the chains of those old habits.
Did I just share the story of your life?
Well guess what? Inspiration wasn’t lost. Not at all! You just stopped allowing it.
Here’s the thing- with that initial spark of inspiration, you had a vision, didn’t you? A vision of who you wanted to be. And it felt...possible, didn’t it? Otherwise you would’ve never gone after it in the first place.
Something inside of you was asking to be born.
That something was a burning desire- a desire that won’t go away, no matter what. Try and ignore it and it taps on your shoulder ever-so-softly to remind you...sometimes even for a lifetime. And no matter how hard you try to push it away, like a beach ball held under water...it keeps popping up!
Where do you think this burning desire comes from?
- Thin air?
- YOU...the person named Mel, Michelle, or Michael?
That’s what we think...but no. It is a gift from your Higher power. Some call that Higher Power God, Source, Nature, Spirit, the Divine. It doesn’t matter what you call it; what matters is the feeling you receive when you are allowing it.
Do you realize the tremendous power that lies within you? In fact (now hold onto your seat) the very fact that you are able to experience the burning desire for better health in the first place, and the fact that it won’t go away no matter what, means the end result of that desire exists in you...waiting to bloom, waiting to be born.
It’s already complete.
It’s already given.
Matthew chapter 7 verse 7 says: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
What about those sparks of inspiration?
Where do you think those come from? Thin air? You? No. They are another gift from God. How do I know? It’s revealed right in the definition.
From the Greek word ‘theopneustos’, inspiration means ‘God-breathed’.
So, when you are inspired to do something big or small, that spark is God breathing into you, giving you the fuel necessary to bring that burning desire to life.
What if you could find a way to tap into the God-given gift of inspiration on demand, whenever you needed it? How far do you think you could go?
Ultimately, that is what the 11-Day SPROUT! program is all about! It offers a well-lit path to guide you to that place inside of you that is always shining bright.
As a result, healthy decisions become more automatic in nature. You begin to feel an inner pull, a force, guiding you to make these choices. And before long, evidence of the well-being that’s already inside of you, begins to reveal itself.
The 11-Day SPROUT! program offers carefully-selected tools to support you on your journey. And...I will be with you the whole time, like a little Mel in your pocket.
The program is designed for you to take at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. And once you enroll, it's yours to keep forever! This means you can revisit it any time you'd like.
Here's what you will receive in the 11-Day SPROUT! program:
- 11 daily video/audio lessons.
- Morning SPROUT! This is a sweet audio message from me to hit you with a daily spark of inspiration and help set the tone for your day.
- SPROUT! Journal. This comprehensive guide includes a:
- Summary of that day's lesson.
- Daily Journal Exercise specific to that day's lesson.
- Daily Tiny Step to go along with that day’s lesson. Tiny Steps are a core set of habits you repeat every day to move the needle in the direction of well-being. It’s not about breaking current habits, but sprinkling in a small collection of tiny, yet powerful steps throughout your day...starting with just one. By the end of the program you will have a total of nine Tiny Steps under your belt. These steps are so small, you may wonder if they're doing anything at all! But when taken day after day, you will notice positive shifts taking place in your body, mood, and energy level.
- Tiny Step Tracker. A tool to track your progress along your journey.
- Daily Mantra. A mantra is a memorable phrase to repeat throughout the day. Each mantra acts like a beam of light, guiding you back to the True You.
- Daily UPLIFT. This is a collection of ideas to help you tap into the source of inspiration right at the start of your day.
- SPROUT! Toolkit. This 57-page guidebook serves to help you accomplish your daily Tiny Step. Inside the toolkit you will find:
- A collection of Seed-Sprouting Meal Ideas and Seed-Sprouting Recipes to get you started!
- Easy meal prep suggestions.
- A Tiny Grocery List of 10 items that you will incorporate over the course of the program. Seriously, that’s it! I’m not asking you to overhaul your kitchen, just add these simple foods.
Remember, your burning desire, and the spark of inspiration to go after it... are powerful gifts of God.
The end result of your burning desire exists within you...waiting to bloom, waiting to be born.
What you seek is seeking you.
What you want...wants YOU!